Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by for my first day of blogging. This is new to me, so if I'm doing something wrong or can improve in some way, please let me know.

I'm a writer that loves contemporary stories as well as historical. Please check out my website for all my e-books on Amazon and Barnes & Noble: http://anna_sugg.coffeecup.com, also you can twitter me at twitter.com/bakerbooknews, which reminds me of PASSWORDS...

Passwords! Do you have more than one, several, or a pages of passwords? I do. At first I tried to keep the same password for everything, but that didn't last long, so I had to figure something out to remember all the passwords that I had created. After all, I have passwords for sites on the internet, passwords for my iphone apps, my Kindle, and oh, don't forget banking system - it goes on and on. So, the first thing I did was create an excel sheet for all the passwords that I use, and because our wonderful computers can crash, I printed the pages (yes, pages, 3 to be exact). Now, my binder of passwords is close at hand, and I don't have to rack my brain trying to remember a certain password. But, don't forget to update when you change a password.

Oh my, how did I get off onto Passwords! Anyway, welcome and I promise to have a more interesting blog next time.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment